We’re excited for you to join us for an
afternoon or evening picnic.
Thursday & Friday 3 – 7 PM
Saturday & Sunday 1 – 7 PM
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re prioritizing safety. We offer contactless pickup and are committed to safe practices.
Here’s how it works:
- You can either place your order online using our webstore or you can purchase a bottle of wine when you arrive. We’ll have chilled whites and rosés ready for you.
- Pack your car with your favorite picnicking accessories, tables, blankets, ice, etc.
- Spring can bring on soft conditions on the grassy field, so we’ve made adjustments to our picnicking set up. Parking is in our main parking lot.
- Wine is across the road behind the two barns. Please remember to bring your own glasses and corkscrew. If you forget, we have glasses ($5 each) and corkscrews ($7 each) available for purchase.
- If you have people with mobility challenges, we’ll arrange for you to drive them directly to your picnic spot.
- Well behaved dogs on a leash are welcome.
A few rules:
- No alcohol other than Glendale Ridge wine can be consumed on the premises. This means you can’t bring beer, wine from another source, hard alcohol or any other beverage that contains any alcohol.
- Glendale Ridge Vineyard is a smoke free facility.
- Please bring your own glassware and corkscrews. If you forget, both are available onsite for purchase.
- Masks are required when you pickup your wine and must be worn anytime you are away from your designated picnicking space.
- Group size is changing dependant on MA mandates.
- Well behaved dogs only. You dog must remain in your designated space while on site. Please leave your dog that loves to bark home because it disturbs other picnickers.
- No loud music.
- Please take home all trash and recycling. There will be a $50 fee for any cleanup required.